[PUSHED] Replacing '__LOADONCALLAPI' with 'SAL_CALL' definition

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Mon Dec 10 13:51:21 PST 2012

On Monday 10 of December 2012, Michael Meeks wrote:
> On Mon, 2012-12-10 at 08:08 -0800, Christos Strubulis wrote:
> > Would you like to have a look at the attached patch? What is
> > your opinion now?
>
> 	Lubos asked you to:
> > > - SAL_CALL is already defined in sal/inc/sal/types.h , so there's no
> > > need to define it again in tools/inc/tools/solar.h , the definition of
> > > __LOADONCALLAPI should be simply removed there
> > >
> > >  Can you submit a new patch with these changes ?
>
> 	I did that for you, since your patch still had the definition of
> SAL_CALL included - did you send the wrong patch somehow ?

 It's the exactly same patch like the previous time, including the wrong mail
address (possibly there was some problem with the command I gave and you sent
the same commit). It's always a good idea how have a brief look at the actual
commit/patch before pushing/sending it. As Michael removed the definition
before pushing, and there's nothing to do about the mail, just please check
that your further commits have this correct.

--
 Lubos Lunak
 l.lunak at suse.cz