Documentation required

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Tue Dec 11 01:59:49 PST 2012

Hi Rushi,

On Tue, 2012-12-11 at 06:24 +0530, Rushi Shukla wrote:
> If available may I please get a documentation of some .cxx and .hxx
> files listed in the mail ?

	There is no hidden source of documentation I'm afraid. It is necessary
to read the code, and build up the jigsaw puzzle of exactly what it does
by reading what docs there are and what code there is.

	If - having done that - you'd like to send some patches in to improve
top-level module/README files with key concepts, and/or to add overview
or doxygen comments to classes please do so ! :-)

>  I am going through a lot of such files and am still having trouble to
> understand as to how a particular function works and what is the
> purpose of it.

	A particular function is easier to help you with than a whole header
(or several). In general to understand the code you need to read it -
and write notes on it in another file - so you build up some personal
log you can tie together. LibreOffice is not something you can fit in
your head all one time ;-)

	ATB,

		Michael.