--headless broken with --enable-headless

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Wed Dec 12 13:38:18 PST 2012

On Wed, 2012-12-12 at 21:19 +0200, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
> Well, firstly I am not sure if this SalInstance code gets involved at
> all currently in our Android app(s) (all GUI is done using Android
> Java code, no VCL event loop etc is running)

	Event loop or not - you don't want two threads doing VCL-ness
concurrently - really ! Also I imagine that eventually things will get
confused enough that not running a VCL event-loop in it's own thread
somewhere will cause problems - surely the code queues up work to do at
idle left & right ? :-)

	The release on quit of course is not really important.

	ATB,

		Michael.