Addin exceptions in SvStream

Marc-André Laverdière marcandre.laverdiere at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 23:09:31 PST 2012

My reply was accidentally sent to Michael Stahl only. Ooops.

I feel that this behavior of SvStream not to change the parameter in
case of a broken stream should be changed. I am not sure why that is
there.

I have a partial change to that that I am attaching for review. I am
not getting the logic on the chars so things aren't fixed.

The rest, I ran it over a make check and nothing broke - that doesn't
necessarily mean that the fix is harmless...
Marc-André LAVERDIÈRE
"Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete,
not lacking anything." -James 1:4
http://asimplediscipleslife.blogspot.com/
mlaverd.theunixplace.com