Help with updating types.rdb

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Thu Dec 13 02:12:03 PST 2012

On 12/13/2012 09:41 AM, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 01:12:03PM -0500, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
>> I'm trying to unpublish several UNO API as discussed in ESC meeting.
>> I've done unpublishing but am struggling with updating the
>> types.rdb.
>
>> I'm running
>
>> make cmd cmd='./types_reference/update-rdb.sh
>> com/sun/star/sheet/DataPilotSource.idl (...)
>> inside offapi directory, and I'm getting
>>
>> make: *** No rule to make target `cmd'.  Stop.
>
> Running from the top-level directory seems to do *something* at least :)

What's still missing is to adapt the path to the .idl file (i.e., add an
"offapi/" prefix).  regmerge (even in verbose mode) unfortunately did
not fail for input files that do not exist; that's changed now with
<http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=53fbd30b3cd6465251b1b07f4728813d524fcd82>
"Make registry's mergeKey fail if it cannot process regFileName."

Stephan