Addin exceptions in SvStream

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Thu Dec 13 04:11:00 PST 2012

On Thu, 2012-12-13 at 09:40 +0000, Michael Meeks wrote:
> 	Well - it is -thought- (but hard to prove) that this behaviour is
> relied on by the code in a number of places:

I know of one (it could be the only one) place in
WW8ScannerBase::OpenPieceTable in sw/source/filter/ww8/ww8scan.cxx

    while( 1 ) // Zaehle Zahl der Grpprls
    {
        sal_uInt8 clxt(2);
        *pStr >> clxt;
        if( 2 == clxt )                         // PLCFfpcd ?
            break;                              // PLCFfpcd gefunden
    }

C.