Addin exceptions in SvStream

Marc-André Laverdière marcandre.laverdiere at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 18:20:05 PST 2012

Sounds to me like a big learning curve is involved - which is going to
be very distracting from research activities.
If someone can give me link to a good tutorial that gives me a good
feeling about it I may bite.

(But I can still change code in the filters manually - the thing is
that mindless work is no fun)
Marc-André LAVERDIÈRE
"Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete,
not lacking anything." -James 1:4
http://asimplediscipleslife.blogspot.com/
mlaverd.theunixplace.com