LO 4.0 beta1+ builds but fails to install

Jean-Baptiste Faure jbf.faure at sud-ouest.org
Sat Dec 15 11:55:34 PST 2012

Hi Andras,

Le 15/12/2012 18:38, Andras Timar a écrit :
> [...]
>> I tested it on master and it worked fine, I'll see if there is a
>> problem on libreoffice-4-0 and I'll fix it ASAP. Thanks for testing.
Thank you very much.
> I did not see any problem with my make dev-install. I built it from
> scratch, after make clean.
> If the problem persists, please send more details (autogen.lastrun,
> config_host.mk etc.)
Argh ! I should get the idea that, even after a successful build, it may
be necessary to do a make clean.
Yes,  with a make dev-install after a make clean, I got a successful
installation. And the new language KeyID in the UI.

Does this installation problem could be the sign of a dependency not
managed in the makefile ?

Sorry for the noise. :-(
JBF