[REVIEW 3-6] fix for fdo#56742 , ScRangeList::UpdateReference does not handle URM_COPY

Eike Rathke erack at redhat.com
Sat Dec 15 16:16:25 PST 2012

Hi Markus,

On Saturday, 2012-12-15 15:28:49 +0100, Markus Mohrhard wrote:

> [1] fixes [2] which is more or less a problem in
> ScRangeList::UpdateReference but we can't safely change it as there
> might be some users that rely on this behavior. So we just map
> URM_COPY to URM_MOVE which does the right thing in our case too.

Hmm.. sure it doesn't introduce unwanted side effects?
When copying from one sheet to another, previously all relative
references where then relative to the new position with same offsets.
With the change relative references "moved" along with the range still
do this, but references pointing outside that range now still point to
the old position instead of the new relative position.

Note: I didn't try, just making this up from what I know about
      reference handling so far..

  Eike

GnuPG key 0x293C05FD : 997A 4C60 CE41 0149 0DB3  9E96 2F1A D073 293C 05FD
Support the FSFE, care about Free Software! https://fsfe.org/support/?erack