rc -nologo

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Mon Dec 17 04:44:28 PST 2012

> Is the rc that is picked up for my build too old, or is the commit unsound?

The latter, please revert. I do think we are supposed to still fully
support building with tools from SDK 6.0A. (If not, then we should
also make sure that SDK is not found.)

I guess it is unreasonable to expect people who work on the MSVC build
environment to have all three compiler installed, especially as it is
extremely easy to get their installations royally screwed up if you
happen to install them during the wrong phase of the moon. But it sure
would be nice if one could make sure that changes to one environment
don't break another.

--tml