Cppcheck reports "reassign before using" variable in sw/source/core/doc/tblafmt.cxx

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Thu Dec 20 05:14:47 PST 2012

Thank you again Michael for your feedback.

I know there are comments like FIXME, TODO in LO and certainly others but I
don't know if there has been some formalism  (not too much since it could be
very quickly unproductive) about this.

So, since there are lots of tasks/bugs in LO, perhaps it could be useful to
put a little formalism there to help to manage priorities, we could use
Doxygen tag \todo
Eg:
/// \todo <priority> (priority {Low, High, To Define}), <changed by
last_author> <date> Some (optional) text
(it could be useful to add option sources too if exists:
"cppcheck/Clang/pep8/etc.")

Of course, it would be useful only if a basic report (with optionnaly some
stats) + detailed report (with hyperlinks) can be quickly generated from
Doxygen

Julien
PS : hope I was clear :-)