[Libreoffice-qa] minutes of ESC call ...

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Thu Dec 20 09:24:21 PST 2012

On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 04:23:05PM +0000, Michael Meeks wrote:
> 	+ -very- impressed & pleased by the QA work in bugzilla (Michael)
> 		+ bisecting down to a single git hash in many cases -
> 		  just excellent work ! - thanks to guys who did that.
> 	+ currently have six bibisected bugs open:

A note to devs on this: If you see a bug that can be helped by bibisecting
(either a regression or something that is fixed on master, but missing on a
release branch), please mark them as 'bibisectrequest' in whiteboard. Always
having a few bugs marked as that keeps the bibisecters in training and
motivated and lifts some workload of from _our_ shoulders, which should be
pretty awesome.

Best,

Bjoern