Editing bibliography layout doesn't seem to save

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Thu Dec 20 11:25:29 PST 2012

Hi David,

On Thu, 2012-12-20 at 01:43 +0000, David Woodfall wrote:
> This is my first look at actually using the bibliography database so
> I'm probably missing something. Anyway I put in some entries and added
> a bibliography section at the end of my document. Then I edited the
> Index/Table style for 'Article' the way that I needed it (Harvard).

	This is the developers list for discussing patches, code fixes, and
other gutsy details - your question belongs on the users list; please
see:

	http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/

	I'm curious as to where you found the developers list pointed to on the
web ? :-) probably we need to clarify this there.

	Thanks !

		Michael.