Reminder: Send your Hackfest travel requests

Florian Effenberger floeff at documentfoundation.org
Sat Dec 22 02:53:28 PST 2012

Hello,

in order to close this budget in 2012, I'd like to remind all of you to
send in their Hackfest travel requests soon.

Per discretion of the board, TDF can refund hotel and travel costs based
on our refund policy, and we have reserved a total budget of 3.000 € for
the Hackfest.

If you want to ask for a refund, please

	1. send in the scanned receipts to treasurer at documentfoundation.org,

	2. and attach the form at
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:SPI_reimbursement_request.pdf.

*Please* ask your bank what to fill in, because for transfers from the
US, usually some special bank data is required. The European IBAN, BIC,
SWIFT stuff is *not* sufficient in many cases.

Should you not be able to manage this before Christmas, please at least
let us know the sum you want to have refunded, and send in the receipts
later on. I'd like to get at least some overview on the needed budget,
even if payments might take place not before January.

Don't be shy - the Hackfest is one of our most important events through
the year, and TDF is happy to refund those who have no other sponsor. ;-)

Thanks,
Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
Jabber: floeff at jabber.org | SIP: floeff at iptel.org