Addin exceptions in SvStream

Marc-André Laverdière marcandre.laverdiere at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 03:53:50 PST 2012

Looking at it, it reminds me of JavaCC visitors - I was expecting
something a tad bit more complex.

Since we don't have flow analysis at that level, we may have some
erroneous results, but I'm guessing we'll have accuracy in the 90%
range.

Tell me, why Clang then? Is it because the JavaCC or Antlr grammars
weren't good enough?
Marc-André LAVERDIÈRE
"Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete,
not lacking anything." -James 1:4
http://asimplediscipleslife.blogspot.com/
mlaverd.theunixplace.com