Cppcheck reports an 2 assignments which isn't used in drawinglayer module

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Fri Dec 28 09:28:30 PST 2012

Hello,

Cppcheck reported these:
[drawinglayer/source/primitive2d/sceneprimitive2d.cxx:196]: (style) Variable
'fViewSizeX' is assigned a value that is never used.
[drawinglayer/source/primitive2d/sceneprimitive2d.cxx:197]: (style) Variable
'fViewSizeY' is assigned a value that is never used.

    193                     if(fReducedVisualisationFactor != 1.0)
    194                     {
    195                         fReduceFactor *=
fReducedVisualisationFactor;
    196                         fViewSizeX *= fReducedVisualisationFactor;
    197                         fViewSizeY *= fReducedVisualisationFactor;
    198                     }
see
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/drawinglayer/source/primitive2d/sceneprimitive2d.cxx#193

Indeed, fViewSizeX and fViewSizeY. this time I don't think they should be
removed, I rather think something is lacking.

Any idea?

Julien