[Libreoffice] [REVIEW]Bug 34425 - [EasyHack] formatting background color toolbar button

Stefan Knorr (Astron) heinzlesspam at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 2 09:38:44 PST 2012

Hi,

just had a look at the new feature and it works as expected, which I
think is really great. Not much more to say, I think, except: thanks!
The thing is, for now, it only works in Calc...
So, do you think there's a chance you could implement the same behaviour for
* Background Colour in Writer
* Font Colour in Calc?

On 1 February 2012 10:34, Jan Holesovsky <kendy at suse.cz> wrote:
[...]
> The best would be if you registered on the wiki, and added it yourself.

By the way, I had trouble with that uploading to the wiki, as the
Special:Upload page is apparently available only to "autoconfirmed"
users and administrators... I am an "emailconfirmed" user and now can
not upload any more. Should I file a bug or do I have to do something
special to get into the other group?

Regards,

Astron.