[ANNOUNCE] Changes to the build system: Env.Host.sh is dead so is the need to source the environment

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 05:59:17 PST 2012

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 7:37 AM, Ivan Timofeev <timofeev.i.s at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Norbert,
>
> great work, thank you very much!
>
> I noted some new points:
> * 'make dev-install' does not create install/program

yes, I have made somewhat of a mess of the different 'stage', Bjorn,
who created that scheme, is looking at it... hopefully we'll get that
back soon

for dev-install what is missing is
ln -s $(OUTDIR)/installation/opt/ ${SRCDIR}/install

> * 'make' does not run autogen.sh automatically after 'make clean'
why would autogen.sh be necessarily ran after a make clean ? make
clean is not suppose to remove config_host.mk or any configure.in
generated file.

Norbert