helpcontent2 not building: SOLARSRC undefined

Gert van Valkenhoef g.h.m.van.valkenhoef at rug.nl
Tue Feb 7 13:40:18 PST 2012

Dear LibreOffice developers,

After successfully building LO on Sunday, the most recent pull from Git
left me with a failed build. I have re-run ./autogen.sh, but did not
have time to 'make clean && make'. I did 'make helpcontent2.clean &&
make helpcontent2', but to no avail. The failure log is attached.

It seems that $(SOLARSRC) is undefined at
helpcontent2/source/auxiliary/makefile.mk:102, and indeed this variable
is missing from config_host.mk. I'm at a loss as to how to fix this.

Gert