How to compile Calc

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Thu Feb 9 08:12:29 PST 2012

On Thu, 2012-02-09 at 21:19 +0800, LOH KOK HOE wrote:
> My development is on Fedora Linux with Firefox web browser.

	Fine :-) You're trying to get the web office piece working then I
assume ? if so you'll need to compile the latest gtk3 from git as well.

> I was reading the guide from this site (the only site I can
> reference). > http://www.libreoffice.org/developers-3/. I think it
> should be the latest one.

	Sure.

> Regarding on the code base documentation, I found there are lacking of
> this info where it could be so important to find the "road map" for
> new joiner where they should go.

	Feel free to expand the wiki pages to make them more helpful I
guess :-) in particular the web-office pieces are semi-documented, and
it'd help to improve that I think.

> Give me some more time to get myself ready for the code.

	All the best,

		Michael.