Hosting LibreOffice online

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Thu Feb 9 12:23:38 PST 2012

On Thu, 2012-02-09 at 12:56 -0500, drew wrote:
> Hope you don't mind.

	Of course not ! :-)

> Added Micheal's repo to SuseStudio.

	Neat.

> From within an OpenSUSE 12.1 (32bit) vm project, go to the Software tab,
> click on Add repository and enter the name: mm-gtk3

	I hope it'll get out there as a 12.1 update shortly and the problem
will go away.

> That adds the repo to your project, then you can add individual packages
> as needed, as usual.
>
> ok, could of come up with a better name, I suppose ;)

	:-) didn't you have a nice database test / VM image that had a master
build environment ? or at least all the dependencies for that ? I guess
it'd be good to link that from Andor's wiki page as/when he has it
working - and there's nothing like having a LibreOffice window, in a
browser window, inside a virtual-machine window, inside another
(test-drive) browser I suspect ;-)

	Thanks,

		Michael.