sfx2 deprecated?

Winfried Donkers W.Donkers at dci-electronics.nl
Fri Feb 10 02:22:49 PST 2012

Hello all,

I just started working on the 45671-bug series that Astron created to split a lot of color-toolbar buttons. (thank you, Astron)
The toolbar buttons are derived from SfxToolBoxControl.
In the module readmes<http://thejosh.info/libreoffice/module_readmes/data/> (haven't found out yet if there is a better link) I read at sfx2 that  This is the gui code, much of which is now deprecated. .
Does that mean that it would be better if I use a different base class to make split buttons with for writer, calc, draw? If so, advise is highly appreciated.

Winfried