Weird MSVC compilation error

Jesús Corrius jesus at softcatala.org
Fri Feb 10 05:06:32 PST 2012

> Am I hallucinating or is there some weird randomness in the
> Cygwin-based MSVC build nowadays? Just a moment ago I saw in
> config_host.mk that ILIB didn't contain the ...solver\wntmsci12\lib
> entry (which caused libxmlsec linking to fail). I started
> investigating, added some debugging printouts to configure.in, and
> when I now run autogen.sh, ILIB in config_host.mk *does* contain it...
> Without me actually changing anything.

I built the libreoffice-3-5 branch (which is supposed to be very
stable)  yesterday on Cygwin/MSVC and I also found many problems. I am
wondering if anyone is actually able to build it without doing
something like this before launching the build:

$ export TMP=/cygdrive/c/Windows/Temp

Because I couldn't.

--
Jesús Corrius <jesus at softcatala.org>