Weird MSVC compilation error

Matúš Kukan matus.kukan at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 08:02:08 PST 2012

On 10 February 2012 13:57, Tor Lillqvist <tml at iki.fi> wrote:
> Am I hallucinating or is there some weird randomness in the
> Cygwin-based MSVC build nowadays? Just a moment ago I saw in
> config_host.mk that ILIB didn't contain the ...solver\wntmsci12\lib
> entry (which caused libxmlsec linking to fail). I started
> investigating, added some debugging printouts to configure.in, and
> when I now run autogen.sh, ILIB in config_host.mk *does* contain it...
> Without me actually changing anything.

It's not random. It's happening after make clean because ILIB is
defined in configure [1]
but cygpath does not work when the directory does not exist, which is
the case for solver/$INPATH during configure phase.

Fixed with:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=636564d9b069cb4bcad8d878b5fc11b68fcc13c1

Matus

[1] http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/tree/configure.in#n10665