AOOo Issues [From Symphony]

Thorsten Behrens thb at documentfoundation.org
Tue Feb 14 00:39:43 PST 2012

Hi Rainer,

you wrote:
> That's a fruitfully source, we should check that systematically.

absolutely - just did for the presentation bugs, those which I could
test (one had a non-public bug document) are fixed for LibO.

> Leave a comment in AOOo bug concerning your result:
> "LibO also affected"
> "LibO not affected"
> If you use exactly those strings we can avoid double work easily
> with a clever query, oyu find it on my Workbench

Hmm - any other way here, without having to pollute a foreign
bugtracker with LibO-specifics? A static list in the wiki maybe?

> May be you have ideas to improve the query to include more AOOo
> iissue with big probability that LibO also is affected?

Hard to tell - also, my hunch would be (given the limited sample
from above), that many of those obvious bugs are fixed here? ;)

Cheers,

-- Thorsten