.: bin/get-bugzilla-attachments-by-mimetype

Michael Stahl mstahl at redhat.com
Wed Feb 15 02:06:02 PST 2012

On 21/11/11 11:18, Caolán McNamara wrote:
> On Mon, 2011-11-21 at 02:04 +0100, Miklos Vajna wrote:
>> On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 02:37:07AM -0800, Caolán McNamara <caolan at kemper.freedesktop.org> wrote:
>>>     add script to download documents from various bugzillas

i've pimped it a bit and it can now download ~all document types that LO
can load (to get images you need to edit the script though because i
found that half the attachments are JPEG/PNG).

i've also added a retry loop so it works with the Apache bugzilla as
well, which apparently adheres to the old Abrahamic principle "on the
seventh connection thou shalt rest".

> Which reminds me, if someone tweaks it to get public Novell attachments
> of the requested mime-types that would be a very useful thing to do as
> well.

that's the only thing that's still missing... should i file an easy
hack?  :)