[PUSHED] Remove unused methods from PDFI

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Wed Feb 15 05:38:09 PST 2012

On Mon, 2012-02-13 at 19:48 +0000, Kate Goss wrote:
> I'm also contemplating tackling bugs in bugzilla assistant, if that
> would be helpful.

	Oh ! cool :-) yes very much so, Rainer has a number of tweaks and
issues in there queued up for fixing if I remember correctly, it'd be
just lovely to have someone to own and help maintain that beastie.

	I suspect you'll need to get access to the page from the website team
too, perhaps Christian can get you setup, I believe Thorsten pointed you
at the git repository.

	This would be most valuable, there is a lot of improvement possible
there, from translation, through better instructions for subsetting
documents to the minimum necessary to show the bug, to improving the
authentication synchronisation ;-)

	Thanks !

		Michael.