[DONE][PUSHED][3-4][3-5] fdo#45995 & fdo#45992

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Wed Feb 15 05:52:34 PST 2012

Noel Power píše v St 15. 02. 2012 v 10:31 +0000:
> On 14/02/12 19:17, Petr Mladek wrote:
> > It did not work because the test document used linked picture. It
> > works well with the updated test document. The changes look
> > reasonable. They work well => I have pushed them into the 3-5 branch,
> > see
> > http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-3-5&id=4ea4f80121eedc7f87d950ea8e15336fb691e52f
> > http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-3-5&id=8015cd2cdbdb05b0048753e12b39fa940add2021
> > Noel, please ask for review once you have a working solution for 3.4
> > branch.
> the solution for 3.4 is the same, the bogus test document fooled me into
> thinking that the part addressed by
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-3-5&id=4ea4f80121eedc7f87d950ea8e15336fb691e52f
> was already working in 3.4. I attach a version of that patch back-ported
> to 3.4

Yup, it works on 3-4 and looks fine. I have pushed the two fixes there
are well, see
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/libs-gui/commit/?h=libreoffice-3-4&id=715b102a41eb89aff9cf5cc5e206e98d363274ee
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/filters/commit/?h=libreoffice-3-4&id=636abb692afb818b797794ff14384aefe16a7ae2

Thanks for the updated patch for 3.4.