[PUSHED] Refactor installer::sorter

Tim Retout tim at retout.co.uk
Thu Feb 16 11:23:03 PST 2012

On 16 February 2012 17:46, Markus Mohrhard
<markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Lovely. It is always a great pleasure to see more tests in our code base ;)
>
> Do you see a benefit for us if we execute the test regularly? If so we
> can search for a nice place where we can integrate the test into our
> build system and execute it during a build.

In this case, I'm about to mail in a patch that removes
installer::sorter (and its test) altogether. :(

But in general, I think it would be worth adding Perl unit tests into
the build - I guess when 'make check' is called?  I'll have some more
tests soon.

--
Tim Retout <tim at retout.co.uk>