Building LibreOffice on Windows

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Thu Feb 16 15:00:39 PST 2012

Hi Gareth,

Tor Lillqvist píše v Čt 16. 02. 2012 v 17:13 +0200:

> This is a short summary, and I might be missing something. For more
> detail, there should be stuff in the wiki. Don't hesitate to ask more
> on this list! And as you read the wiki, please fix inconsistencies you
> notice, that is why it is a wiki...

Just adding the wiki pointer:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Windows_Build_Dependencies

It is a very good checklist; when you go step by step from top to
bottom, your chances are high that you'll get a successful build - I am
always using it when I am setting up a Windows build environment.

Of course, it is getting a bit more complicated with master, where
things break from time to time; probably best is to first try
libreoffice-3-5 branch, and master later, when you at least once built
the stable brach.  The information about buildability is available as
tinderbox reports:

http://tinderbox.libreoffice.org/libreoffice-3-5/status.html
http://tinderbox.libreoffice.org/MASTER/status.html

Regards,