[PUSHED] Removed unused code from avmedia module

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Sat Feb 18 01:58:06 PST 2012

Hi there,

On Sat, 2012-02-18 at 01:45 +0100, Bartolomé Sánchez Salado wrote:
> Hi, I removed unused code from avmedia module (unusedcode.easy)

	Thanks :-) pushed that. Please can you send an MPL/LGPLv3+ license mail
to the list and link yourself into the wiki here:

	http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Developers

	:-)

> avmedia::priv::MediaWindowBaseImpl::getStopTime() const
> avmedia::priv::MediaWindowBaseImpl::setRate(double)
> avmedia::priv::MediaWindowBaseImpl::setStopTime(double)

	We still have the virtual methods implementing these inside the
backends; we should prolly remove them from the (unpublished):

	offapi/com/sun/star/media/XPlayer.idl

	And also the implementations of those from the avmedia backends to be
fully cleaned up.

	Any chance you could look at that too ? :-)

	Thanks !

		Michael.