cygwin 1.7.10 - LO-3-5 - the compiler error in npwin.cpp reappears

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Mon Feb 20 01:56:59 PST 2012

On Mon, 2012-02-20 at 08:52 +0100, walter wrote:
> have removed my local directory and I have re-cloned the project.

	Wow - that's expensive. I'd really not do that - if you want to clean
your tree: 'make clean' and git reset --hard can do that for you.

> The error remains the same.

	Ah - perhaps this is on the -3-5 branch, and the build fix didn't make
it there yet ? [ I hope you're building from libreoffice-3-5 it should
make life easier ].

> I don’t understand why my local copy of npwin.cpp is not updated !!

	I guess the fix on master didn't make it to the branch yet, hopefully
Petr will cherry-pick that in a sec.

	All the best,

		Michael.