Is this bug solved in 3.4.6

pirrimanson pirrimanson2000 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 11:29:41 PST 2012

Hi all,

I would like to know if this bug
http://do-the-right-things.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/faulty-libreoffice-base-ms-access.html
is solved in 3.4.6 I have tried to figure it out by myself with no success.

If it is solved, is it possible to download a nightly build of 3.4.6 from
somewhere?

An another question: Could anyone tell me where the bug was located? (in a
dll I supose).

Thank you very much in advance.

P.D: we are deploying 3.4.5 in 8000 computers. We can not wait for 3.4.6.
LibO 3.5.0 is too "young" for us.  I'm looking for a workarround for the bug
(ODBC is an option, but it  introduce more complexity for our users). I
would like to test replacing the afected dll with the one from 3.4.6, if it
is possible...