[REVIEW] add test case for old password algorithm, fdo#45171

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 21 06:23:23 PST 2012

Hey,

normally I would not ask if we could add a test case to the 3-5 branch
but fdo#45171 seems to be a distro build problem and I hope that we
can prevent this problem in the 3-5 branch with this test case. If the
maintainer is executing subsequenttest after the build he will
immediately know if his build suffers from the same symptom and can
decide if he will investigate it or if he is happy with it.

The patch is safe and just uses a different file, but the idea is the
same as with the old testPassword case.

Regards,
Markus