Disappearing graphics in Write: where to look (bug 33393)

Andrew Douglas Pitonyak andrew at pitonyak.org
Wed Feb 22 06:37:41 PST 2012

On 02/21/2012 06:49 AM, Michael Meeks wrote:
> On Tue, 2012-02-21 at 10:36 +0100, Jan Holesovsky wrote:
>> So - I have already spent some 4 hours, or more, trying to fix this one.
> 	I spent a little time too ;-) cf. my comments in the bug.
>
> 	IMHO the lifecycle of images is highly non-intuitive there,
>
> 	I have high hopes that Thorsten will find the snafu,
>
> 	ATB,
>
> 		Michael.

My little carries (My 3 year old, six year old, and my wife) have
managed to pass on to me their illness so I have been sleeping a lot
rather than trying to nail this one down as well. I do appreciate the
pointers so that I can take a look as well.

Yesterday, I had all of the graphics disappear out of a file when I
chose to save as a DOCX file. I wonder if this is related. I expect not
since save as DOC file worked just fine.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php