Has the time come to get rid of the "delivering" of public headers?

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Thu Feb 23 03:30:38 PST 2012

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 11:14:03AM +0000, Michael Meeks wrote:
> 	I guess we'd want to encourage someone to take over from August on the
> include-what-you-use front, but - that seems to suggest adding more
> includes to compiling code so ... ;-)

... and then the next step is to slice-and-dice god-objects like SwDoc in small
little one object, one job parts so that some part of code concerning page
layout doesnt have to care about how fields are maanged (and reparse all
includes from that without ever using them). That can be done with one
responsibility at a time. Incedentally, that will also improve code readability.

Best,

Bjoern