[PUSHED] Fix cppcheck "possible null dereference" in ScMyCellInfo::CreateCell.

Catalin Iacob iacobcatalin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 13:18:21 PST 2012

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 1:59 PM, Michael Meeks <michael.meeks at suse.com> wrote:
>        Yep - looks good to me - thanks for that :-) any chance you can commit
> and send the results of 'git format-patch -1 HEAD' ?

I did commit and use format-patch, in fact the "It's safe to remove
the check..." was the part of the commit message :). But then I sent
the mail with git send-email --attach <path_to_patch_file> which puts
the second part of the commit message inline and attaches only the
diff.

If I understand it correctly, attaching the file that format-patch
creates is preferred. Will do from now on.