Java issues ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Fri Feb 24 08:59:40 PST 2012

Hi there,

On Fri, 2012-02-24 at 18:17 +0400, Libreoffice Ge wrote:
> java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> com/sun/star/comp/beans/OOoBean

	It's really rather hard to help with this sort of thing without more
information, the code you're using etc. Is that publicly available
somewhere ?

> Could you please let me  know if there is any new document o
> libreoffice.org  community  or wiki with more comprehensive
> description of the steps   how to run LO/OO in Browser applet.

	Not that I know of, and here be dragons, it is an under-tested piece of
code in general.

> P.S. Actually my goal is to run open office in browser, like an online
> LO announced during the conference in Parris.    Applet was selected
> because on line LO will be available only 2013 (as we are informed).

	You appreciate that for the Applet to work you have to have LibreOffice
installed on the local computer running that applet ? :-)

	All the best,

		Michael.