Trying to understand why LO seems freezed for some seconds when a module is started
serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Sat Feb 25 06:22:44 PST 2012
Yes I had language-tool enabled in autogen.lastrun.
So I removed it then did :
- make dev-install
- removed LO profile
But I saw no difference :-(
Either what I did is not sufficient to take this change into account
(perhaps I should run "make clean && make")
or the cause is something else as Tommy (see in this same thread) suggests.
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Trying-to-understand-why-LO-seems-freezed-for-some-seconds-when-a-module-is-started-tp3735600p3775001.html
Sent from the Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the LibreOffice