JUnit sc_complex fails in Localized enviroment

Maciej Rumianowski maciej.rumianowski at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 08:52:38 PST 2012

Hi *,

I hjave discovered a problem when checking libreoffice build (master),
below is log. It seems that test is not fully localized.

Is "make check" meant to work in non-English enviroment?

I had once such problem with filters_tests in Calc
(http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/calc-filters-test-problem-in-Localized-enviroment-td3382023.html). I don't know How Michael fixed it.

Best Regards,
    Maciej Rumianowski