MinGW-Port: Problems with UnoUrlResolver

Helmar Spangenberg hspangenberg at frey.de
Mon Feb 27 04:07:05 PST 2012

Am Donnerstag, 23. Februar 2012, 11:24:00 schrieb Michael Meeks:
> On Thu, 2012-02-23 at 11:07 +0100, Helmar Spangenberg wrote:
> > In the meantime I am a step further - having found some very annoying
> > things: The recent MinGW cross tool chain supplied for SuSE 12.1
> > (64bit) seems to be broken - at least with regards to the LibreOffice
> > code.
>
> 	Are you not using Fridrich's toolchain / bits from here:
>
> https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=windows%3Amingw%3Awin32
>
> 	All the best,
>
> 		Michael.

Ok, it really seems that the SuSE 12.1 (64 bit) toolchain is broken - on
another computer I had the same problems.

Anyway - using the older toolchain I got a working testing environment and
proceded a little bit. I have the impression that the difficulties rise
building the local context. As far as I could debug it, everything looks fine
until a UnoUrlResolver instance shall be created using the local context. That
fails - obviously when checking "the_instance.is()".

So my guess is, the created local context is incomplete.

Checking a little further, it seems that the file "uno.ini" in my actual
working directory is analyzed to set up te local context (unfortunately I do
not understand the entries in that file - any hint?); but a little bit further
down in the code my debugs signal a NULL context, so that something else is
created as local context.

I tried to find out where the ini-file is analyzed and/or the local context is
created, but I got stuck  - the code as a whole is somewhat confusing...
Is there anybody who can tell where I should seek to find the context creation
functions?

Helmar