Trying to understand why LO seems freezed for some seconds when a module is started

Tommy barta at quipo.it
Mon Feb 27 22:25:21 PST 2012

On Mon, 27 Feb 2012 23:37:39 +0100, julien2412 <serval2412 at yahoo.fr> wrote:

> On 3.5 updated some days ago, here's the difference between the moment I
> open
> Calc (so before freeze) and after the moment the freeze stops (once I
> typed
> something) :
> http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/file/n3782371/lsof_diff.txt
> lsof_diff.txt
>
> Julien.
>
> --

ok, that's the debug thing Micheal Meeks asked before.

however I still confirm that the freeze has something to do with
autocorrection...

if you download this portable versione of LibO 3.5.0
http://www.winpenpack.com/main/download.php?view.1338

which comes out with a "virgin" user preset, you won't notice
any delay or freeze when starting modules... please, have your try!!!

on the other hand if I use the same package with my user preset which
is stuffed with a lot of autocorrect entries (I have 65000 in the
acor_.dat and other
62000 in the acor_it-IT.dat files) the freeze happens at each start after
digiting the first word.

again, no Language Tool extension in installed.