[Libreoffice] Problem Building - NSS Depedency

Marc-André Laverdière marcandre.laverdiere at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 14:22:05 PST 2012

Good news I guess... I am changing my dev machine to a F16 box that doesn't
have this error compiling... so you don't have to spend time trying to
figure out the problem :)

Marc-André LAVERDIÈRE
"Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete,
not lacking anything." -James 1:4
http://asimplediscipleslife.blogspot.com/
mlaverd.theunixplace.com