[Libreoffice] product-name in title bar of the office ?

Eike Rathke erack at redhat.com
Mon Jan 2 13:18:24 PST 2012

Hi Cor,

On Wednesday, 2011-12-28 17:18:02 +0100, Cor Nouws wrote:

> >>It is in share/registry/main.xcd
> >>component-data oor:name="Setup"
> >>node oor:name="Product"
> >>prop oor:name="ooName"
>
> how do you guys edit smthng as main.xcd?
> XML copy editor sort of hangs
> Emacs is, well, sort of doable ..

Vim ;-)  on a slow machine best invoked with

vim -c 'syntax off' main.xcd

to not have it calculate colors on those long lines for seconds.. Or use
either xmllint or xmlpp to convert to a pretty-printed file, which also
makes syntax highlighting a viable option again because of the then
shorter lines, and any editor should be able to handle it.

> >There's also .../program/versionrc where you can change the
> >ProductSource entry. Easier to edit on the fly..
>
> But that does not change the title bar of the window?

It does, but apparently only in an --enable-dbgutil build. Sorry for
confusion ;-)

  Eike

GnuPG key 0x293C05FD : 997A 4C60 CE41 0149 0DB3  9E96 2F1A D073 293C 05FD