[Libreoffice] bug 36874 (label printing) further improvement?

Winfried Donkers W.Donkers at dci-electronics.nl
Mon Jan 2 23:21:41 PST 2012

(See bug 36874 (and this list) for history)

>> It would be much better if the label-definitions contain all dimensions, i.e.

>> should include either right margin and bottom margin or the page size.

>The visualization is crazy. It would be great to fix it.

>> For users, label printing is mostly troublesome, so any extra

>> user-friendliness of the application is a plus.

I am quite willing to further improve the labelprinting functionality by adding the page size to the label definitions and label-creation code, but I need someone who is willing to improve/change the UI (label wizard dialog) with me.

Anyone wanting to co-hack?

Winfried