[Libreoffice] Doxygen for C/C++ URE Documentation

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Wed Jan 4 08:01:32 PST 2012

On 01/04/2012 04:35 PM, Hanno Meyer-Thurow wrote:
> On Wed, 04 Jan 2012 15:57:58 +0100
> Stephan Bergmann<sbergman at redhat.com>  wrote:
>> On 01/04/2012 03:58 PM, Hanno Meyer-Thurow wrote:
[...]
> Doxygen won't be shipped with LO source like all the other 3rd parties?! Interesting ...

God no!

>> And what do you mean with "generate the documentation anyway"?
>
> If doxygen is there, you can use it anyway.

Which happens with the implicit --with-doxygen=yes (i.e., pick doxygen
from path) option.

>>> If the generation has to be configurable, chain it to --with-help or --with-helppack-integration or so?!
>
>> I'd say these are rather unrelated, so would prefer not to combine them.
>
> One kind of help for a developer is what doxygen generates I would say.

But it would be odd if generation of HTML docu for SDK C++ stuff were
controlled by --with-help while generation of HTML docu for SDK Java
stuff were not.  And an SDK w/o docu makes little sense, so generally
controlling generation of HTML docu for any SDK stuff via --with-help
does not look right, either.

Stephan