[Libreoffice] Removing LibO on Windows ...

Noel Grandin noel at peralex.com
Thu Jan 5 05:45:38 PST 2012

In my experience, good uninstallers check if the application is currently running, and refuse to complete the
uninstallation process until the user has exited the program.
Something like:
"A LibreOffice application is still running. Please save and exit before continuing".
And then grey out the "Next" button.

For bonus points, the uninstaller should automatically continue without needing to be prompted when the user has exited
the running LibreOffice application.