[Libreoffice] Problem building the 3.5 branch on Windows, postgresql related.

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Thu Jan 5 13:01:44 PST 2012

Hi Kohei,

On 2012-01-05 at 12:09 -0500, Kohei Yoshida wrote:

> Well, I thought using --with-distro=LibreOfficeWin32 was the
> recommended way to build on Windows?  Perhaps things are different

I don't think there is an 'official' advice anywhere, but my
understanding is that LibreOffice* distros are in fact settings for the
release builds (and contain much more stuff that you don't need during
'normal' development), and the default what ./autogen.sh gives you
without parameters is supposed to be the 'recommended way' - ie. the
settings with the smallest entry barier for the newcomers to the
project.

Regards,
Kendy