[Libreoffice] bug 36874 (label printing) further improvement?

Winfried Donkers W.Donkers at dci-electronics.nl
Thu Jan 5 22:31:55 PST 2012

>So if Winfried prefers to document choices in the bug to feel safe, I dont
>think that is objectable (without that being a hard requirement, of course).

Thank you for all your advice.
I have created bug 44516 and will document the process there.
I leave to you wise men to adjust all the sensitive setting in the bug (changing NEW to ..., assign it to me, etc. :)

Ivan,
I have been so bold as to enter you in the CC field so that you can monitor my progression and feed me with UI-hint when the time comes...

Winfried