[Libreoffice] limiting maximum sheet number to 10000 in 32 bit builds

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Fri Jan 6 05:51:34 PST 2012

On Fri, 2012-01-06 at 14:15 +0100, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> On 01/06/2012 10:54 AM, Jean-Baptiste Faure wrote:
> > Knowing that you can't access Calc options without having a Calc
> > document opend, how do you kill this vicious circle?
>
> The logic behind this option hiding always escaped me, anyway.

	Presumably to avoid loading the other components: sc,sd,sw etc. from
each other if they are not already loaded (?) at least some of the
tab-dialogs appear to be inside swui itself and come from a TabDialog
factory.

	Of course, that good stuff could be moved to cui/ or be forced to load
- I imagine all (or at least many) of the settings go via configmgr in
some guise or other at some stage, so ...

	HTH,

		Michael.